Sunday, January 9, 2011

Activity Days

About a month before Daniel & I moved back from Roosevelt I was released from the Young Womans presidency and called to be an Activity Days leader. The next day we had decided to take a job back in the city and moved before I ever had the opportunity to get into my calling...
So it was kind of neat when we moved into our new ward in South Weber, and I was called again to be an Activity Days leader! It was definately an inspired calling!
I have had such a great year being apart of their lives and getting to know the young girls in my ward. They are so VERY full of life and remind me all the time to find the fun and excitement that comes with life. We have done many fun things including candle making, pedicures, babysitting bags, journaling etc...
I also have the best activity days partner ever! I am pretty sure Heavenly Father knew that I would need her to help me get through my year! What would have I ever done without her?
Thanks Erin!

A few weeks ago we had a daddy/daughter mock camp out! I don't know about anyone else, but I feel like it was perfect!

Here are a few pictures of our fun adventures!
















3 comments:

tren said...

What fun ideas! Are you sure you don't want to come live in my ward and be my daughter's activity leader? Those girls are lucky to have you! Feel free to check out my blog if you want: http://chasingtadpoles.blogspot.com

bestofthebishops said...

You are so creative!! I bet the daddys and their daughters had tons of fun!

Great Basin Cowgirl said...

So creative! I love it!