Monday, December 15, 2008

THE MOTHER OF ALL SWEAR WORDS!

OHH... FUUUDGGE!!!
On Friday night Dan and I were in a car accident on Bangater HWY...
It was the beginning to a CRAZY weekend! We were headed North on Bangater HWY when we rear-ended a BRAND NEW 2008 FORD PICK UP!
I was not wearing a seat belt, so in this next picture you will see where my face hit the windshield! The most amazing thing is that I didn't even bruise my face, Although my nose is HUGE!

As I look back at this situation, I can't help but be so very grateful to my Heavenly Father for watching over us... I know this situation could have been so much worse! It truly is a miracle that Dan and I were able to walk away from this with minamal injuries!!

Thank you for the Love & Support this past weekend!!!

Love Dan and Lora

8 comments:

Devyn said...

oh my goodness! im glad you are ok!

Allisha said...

Caroline told us. That is so crazy. I'm so glad that you two are okay. Love you.

Grammy Carrie said...

I wish I could have been there to do something... even if it were an Icepack for your nose... Sorry honey... life is an adventure.. and unfortunately.. it's not always a fun adventure.. Love you.. MOMMY

bestofthebishops said...

geez! that is so scary! the car looks terrible. it is a miracle that you both are okay. i am so glad to hear it though.
love,
amy
p.s. i love the title of this post. made me laugh!!

Unknown said...

That is so scary! I'm glad you are all ok! Your car doesn't look to be in good shape though!

The Adams Family said...

Lora, Im so sorry about your car but I am glad you guys are ok!

Unknown said...

I am so sorry that happened but I am so glad that you are okay... We need to get you your Christmas gift, let us know when you are going to be down here!!

Bryant Family said...

WEAR YOUR SEATBELT girl!! I'm also glad that you are ok though.