1. DID YOU DATE SOMEONE FROM YOUR SCHOOL? I dated a lot in High school.
2. WHAT KIND OF CAR DID YOU DRIVE? I drove a 93’ Suburban... It was gray with so sweet pin striping… We all called it the Burby.
3. DID YOU PASS YOUR DRIVER'S LICENSE TEST YOUR FIRST TRY? Yes
4. WHERE YOU A PARTY ANIMAL? More so before High school(I know scary)… I had great friends in High School…
5. WERE YOU CONSIDERED A FLIRT? Better believe it… I remember giving my sis-in-law Caroline “flirting lessons.”(guess it worked…!)
6. WERE YOU IN BAND, ORCHESTRA, OR CHOIR? Um… NO! I have no musical talent…!
7. WERE YOU A NERD? No
8. WERE YOU ON ANY VARSITY TEAMS? I was the 1st basemen(girl) and the back up varsity pitcher on the varsity softball team (best team I ever played on);
9. DID YOU EVER GET SUSPENDED/EXPELLED? No
10. CAN YOU STILL SING THE FIGHT SONG? No?
11. WHO WERE YOUR FAVORITE TEACHERS? My mom,& Mr. Anderson.
12. WHERE DID YOU SIT FOR LUNCH? My Group would get together and go to someones house, and their mom had lunch ready for us... Seriously sometimes it would be better than going to any resturant...
13. WHAT IS YOUR SCHOOL'S FULL NAME? I Had 4… Clearfield High,UT (Before we moved) Florence High, CO ; Canon City High School (for like 2 months). And American High School based out of Ill. When I decided that I preferred the homeschool thing…
14. WHAT IS YOUR SCHOOL'S MASCOT AND COLORS? Clearfield was a Falcon(Green & White); Florence was a Husky(Blue & Yellow) and Canon City was a tiger. (Black & Gold)
15. DID YOU GO TO HOMECOMING AND WITH WHO? Yup all 3 years!
Sophomore year-Mike Sperry
Junior year- Matt Kempton
Senior year-Rueben Collett
16. IF YOU COULD GO BACK AND DO IT AGAIN WOULD YOU? No, I am pretty comfortable & happy where my life has taken me to this point…
17. WERE YOU IN ANY CLUBS? Nope
18. HAVE YOU GAINED SOME WEIGHT SINCE HIGH SCHOOL? HAHAHA Yes..!
19. WHO WAS YOUR PROM DATE? I went my Sophmore year with Matt Kempton
20. DID YOU HAVE A JOB IN HIGH SCHOOL? Pizza Hut & Big Burger World.
I tag... Brittany,Mom & Lindsay...